Arginaid, Cherry, 0.32-Ounce Packets (Pack of 56)
Arginaid, Cherry, 0.32-Ounce Packets (Pack of 56)
- ARGINAID ARGININE POWDER DRINK MIX: This powdered drink mix supplement has 4.5 g L-arginine per serving, as well as vitamins C & E, to help support your nutritional needs
- WOUND HEALING SUPPORT: There is more to wound management than sterile, waterproof bandages, non-stick gauze pads, & antiseptics; your body needs nutritional support too & Arginaid helps supports nutrition goals for wound management.
- NUTRITIONAL NEEDS FOR WOUND CARE: Nestle carries oral supplements & tube feeding formulas to support nutritional needs while healing from surgery, burns, pressure injuries & other wounds. Use under medical supervision.
- APPROPRIATE FOR THESE DIETS: This arginine-containing powdered drink mix is gluten-free, lactose-free, kosher, sugar-free, & with 25 calories per serving it's suitable for those requiring calorie restriction.
- Nestlé Health Science’s portfolio of nutrition solutions targets a number of health areas, such as pediatric and acute care, surgery, weight management, healthy aging and gastrointestinal health
|Size:||0.32 Ounce (Pack of 56)|
|Product Dimensions:||9.17 x 8.5 x 5.51 inches; 2.17 pounds|
IBspot Buyer Protection
Shop confidently on IBspot, receive your item as described or your money back for eligible orders. Learn Program Terms
We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders.
We provide 24/7 online customer support via email.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days money back guarantee, no additional fee charged.
### Product Description
Arginaid Drink Mix is an arginine-intensive powder formulated for patients recovering from burns, surgery, or chronic wounds. Each serving contains 4.5 g of L-arginine along with supplemental vitamins C and E. Arginaid mixes easily with water and is available in two delicious fruit flavors: Orange, and Cherry.
### From the Manufacturer
#### ARGINAID Cherry Packets
##### 56 x .32 oz
![ARGINAID Cherry Packets](https://images-na.ssl-images- amazon.com/images/G/01/aplus/detail-page/B001W6RHNO_043900359847_E11_3D2.jpg)
ARGINAID contains L-arginine along with vitamins C and E to support wound management. This drink mix blends easily with water, fruit juices, yogurt or applesauce - providing a convenient way to supply vitamin C, vitamin E and 4.5 grams of L-arginine per serving. And, with only 25 calories per serving when mixed with water, it's suitable for people with diabetes or calorie-restricted diets.
Product in new packaging; as we recognize that some customers prefer to avoid artificial colorings, we have removed artificial coloring in the ARGINAID products. The removal of artificial coloring may affect product appearance but a marked difference was not noted for this product.
##### Appropriate for these diets:
* Lactose intolerance * Gluten free * Kosher * Sugar-free
With Arginine Powder, this drink mix delivers 4.5 grams of L-arginine and vitamins C and E for wound management. With only 25 calories per serving, it's suitable for those with diabetes or those who require a calorie restriction.
#### What are Medical Foods?
The term “Medical Food” is defined by federal law. In order to be a medical food, the product must meet certain criteria defined by the law. Generally speaking, Medical Foods are products that are used under the supervision of a physician and that are designed and intended for the dietary management of specific diseases or conditions that cannot be managed simply with the modification of a normal diet.
Medical Foods are specially formulated products, some of which may be designed to help manage very specific diseases or conditions, when the distinctive nutritional needs of the patient cannot be met with regular foods alone. For example, certain products may be specifically formulated to address the nutritional needs of patients with renal disease or a specific gastrointestinal impairment. To be a medical food, the product must address the dietary requirements created by certain diseases or conditions, in order to allow patients to receive the nutrients they need to help manage their conditions. As should be clear, the term “Medical Foods” does not include all foods fed to sick patients or all foods that may be recommended by a physician.
Medical foods may be consumed orally or via a feeding tube, also known as enteral nutrition. As you review the products on this website, please be careful to note whether oral consumption is recommended or whether it is primarily used for tube feeding.
**Importantly,** Medical Foods should be used under the supervision or direction of a physician. Medical Foods are not intended to treat, cure, prevent, mitigate or have a direct impact on disease in a manner similar to drugs or other medical treatments. Ask your physician whether a Medical Food is recommended for the dietary management of a disease or condition you have.
![Nestle Health Science](https://images-na.ssl-images- amazon.com/images/G/01/aplus/detail-page/NestleHealthScience_logo_v2.jpg)
* L-arginine Powder * Citric and Malic Acids * Sodium Ascorbate * Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Source) * Less than 2% of Aspartame* (Sweetener) * Acesulfame Potassium (Sweetener) * Natural and Artificial Flavor * Color (Beet Juice, Turmeric and Annatto Extracts)
*phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine
![ARGINAID Cherry Packets](https://images-na.ssl-images- amazon.com/images/G/01/aplus/detail-page/B001W6RHNO_PT01_v2.jpg)
Click to view full nutrition information
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- The usual time for processing an order is 1 to 3 business days, but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered. This period excludes delivery times, which depend on your geographic location.
- We provide tracking for every order. Tracking will be available once your product is shipped. Each individual product may be shipped from different fulfillment centers across the globe as our product research team spends the time to source quality yet affordable products.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-5 business days
- International Shipping: 10 - 15 business days
Please note that these are estimates, not guarantees. Delivery time depends on a number of variables, and there may be delays such as bad weather affecting air transport, or a package being held for inspection by Customs. ibspot is not liable for any delays in international transportation or customs clearance.
Shipments can be delivered directly to most addresses, except post office boxes. However, in certain remote areas, there may be an additional delivery charge or you may need to pick up your package from the closest service location of ibspot's shipping partner.
As soon as your order ships, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking number.
If you don't receive a shipping confirmation email right away, don't worry! We know the delivery date or date range provided at checkout and we'll be sure to deliver the items within that timeframe.
Please contact our customer support if the order needs to be canceled or modified.
Item not received:
If you've successfully placed an order and haven't received it yet while the tracking status shows it's delivered. you'd wish to contact the carrier to hunt out your Cover as once the item is Covered we have control over it (once it’s by the carrier), but if still persists kindly email us
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding shipping or want to know about the status of an order, please contact us or email to email@example.com.
Please Read Our Return & Refund Policy Carefully:
You may return most items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a tracking number, which shows the items which you already returned to us.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Items returned to us as a result of our error will receive a full refund,some returns may be subject to a restocking fee of 7% of the total item price, please contact a customer care team member to see if your return is subject. Returns that arrived on time and were as described are subject to a restocking fee.
Items returned to us that were not the result of our error, including items returned to us due to an invalid or incomplete address, will be refunded the original item price less our standard restocking fees.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). In other cases, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund.
- Refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- Refunds for orders purchased with IBSPOT Gift Cards and/or IBSPOT Notes will be issued as a IBSPOT Gift Card and mailed to the original billing address. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
• Returns to a IBSPOT store will be refunded to the original form of payment or gift card. • Mail-in returns with our prepaid return label will be refunded back to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days after we receive your return. Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to arrive at our Returns Center.
• Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
Claims related to the product. Be sure to check the details of your purchase carefully before you make the payment, and check the contents of the package(s) promptly upon receipt. If you have a problem with the product, visit our Support Center to find out about return shipping arrangements.
WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES WE OFFER RETURND & REFUND:
If you discover your order is flawed please contact us Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. With photos of the wrong product we will providing a return shipping label. Once it is tracking we will ship a replacement a product immediately.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.