TheraBreath Fresh Breath Dentist Recommended Starter Kit
TheraBreath STARTER KIT: The world's #1 clinical oxygenating bad breath starter kit. Contains dentist-formulated products that targets sulfur-producing bacteria to help Fight and Breath. Destroys morning breath and food odor. Stops dry, sticky mouth
Restore Confidence: Our original Mild Mint mouthwash uses clinically-proven ingredients to help fight the bacteria that cause bad breath odor and stop sour, bitter, and metallic tastes in your mouth
Premium Oral Care: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, and more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need
Professional-Grade Products: TheraBreath's line of dentist-formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, and other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, and more
Trusted Quality: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you and your family
|Size:||35 Piece Set|
|Manufacturer:||Dr. Harold Katz, LLC|
|Product Dimensions:||9.37 x 6.34 x 3.46 inches; 2.36 pounds|
- TheraBreath STARTER KIT: The world's #1 clinical oxygenating bad breath starter kit. Contains dentist-formulated products that targets sulfur-producing bacteria to help Fight and Breath. Destroys morning breath and food odor. Stops dry, sticky mouth
- Restore Confidence: Our original Mild Mint mouthwash uses clinically-proven ingredients to help fight the bacteria that cause bad breath odor and stop sour, bitter, and metallic tastes in your mouth
- Premium Oral Care: Our solution-oriented line of toothpastes, mouthwashes, breath sprays, tonsil stone kits, pet care products, and more can help your whole family get the oral hygiene support you need
- Professional-Grade Products: TheraBreath's line of dentist-formulated toothpastes, mouthwashes, and other products are designed to help address halitosis, cavity prevention, gum disease, and more
- Trusted Quality: Started in 1994 by dentist Dr. Harold Katz, TheraBreath has continued to innovate, delivering an extensive line of the highest-quality oral care products for you and your family
- Brand: TheraBreath
- Model: 697029801116
TheraBreath Fresh Breath Throat Spray, 1 TheraBreath PLUS Power Drops, 3
TheraBreath Mouth Wetting Lozenge Sample (3pc), 2 Sheet (12 pieces) of
TheraBreath Oxygenating Gum, 1 Tongue Cleaner, 1 Super Soft Toothbrush, 1
FC/BBB Guide (Small)
- Mostly U.S. Free Shipping, however, some items can request shipping cost
- I JUST PLACED AN ORDER, WHEN WILL IT SHIP?
=> Please allow 1-3 business days of processing and production time for your order to ship out, most of orders we ship out within 24 hours.
- HOW LONG IS THE SHIPPING TIME?
=> U.S orders will be shipped via USPS & FedEx and International Orders will be shipped depending on the fulfillment center the product is from.
=> Average transit times to the United States: 3 - 7 Business days
Average transit times to International: 3 - 12 Business days
There are circumstances that are out of control (natural disasters, holidays, weather, etc) that may cause shipping postponements. While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. For this reason, we do not guarantee the exact delivery time; the delivery issue is the responsibility of the shipping company.
- WILL I RECEIVE A TRACKING NUMBER?
=> We provide tracking for every order. Tracking will be available once your product is shipped. Each individual product may be shipped from different fulfillment centers across the globe as our product research team spends the time to source for quality yet affordable products.
When you receive your tracking number, if you need help tracking your order you can go here.
Shipping To The United States
We ship to all 50 states; Washington, DC; U.S. P.O. Boxes; U.S. territories; and APO/FPO/DPO addresses. The shipping methods offered during checkout will differ based on your shipping address.
Some items carry an additional delivery charge due to weight, size, specialty packaging or freight delivery. These delivery charges are clearly listed on the items they apply to and are not eligible for any combined or reduced shipping offers.
Gift cards, packaging, taxes and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement and offer cannot be applied to such items. Eligible customers must select this option during checkout in order to receive free shipping. Offer is good for the order’s first ship-to address anywhere in the US (including Puerto Rico). If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Not valid on international shipments.
Taxes Within US
ibspot is currently obligated to collect sales tax on orders shipped to New York addresses. Each state's tax laws specify what purchases are subject to sales tax. The sales tax quoted at checkout is an estimate. The final total sales tax will be reflected on your invoice and will include state and local taxes, as well as any applicable rebates or fees.
No sales tax is charged when purchasing e-gift cards; however, purchases paid for with e-gift card credits may be subject to tax.
Customs Duty and Tax
Customs duty and import tax are specific to a particular country. Customs authorities in each country calculate duty and tax based on a number of factors, including:
- the category in which the product is classified in the international Harmonized Code (HS) system;
- the value of the product (the price you paid);
- for most countries, duty is calculated on a "CIF" basis (meaning Cost, Insurance and Freight), so the shipping charge you pay will also be factored into the calculation of the duty that will be charged.
For countries where tax and duty is pre-calculated and pre-paid, you will generally not see Customs paperwork. You should be aware that the actual tax and duty charged by the Customs authorities in your country sometimes turns out to be higher or lower than the amount you paid, for a number of reasons. For example, a particular Customs authority may classify your product in a different category in the Harmonized Code (HS) system from the category used by the Total Cost Calculator, or your local Customs authorities may (for whatever reason) use a different formula to calculate the duty; or the calculation may be affected by a change in currency exchange rates between the time of our calculation and the time the tax and duty is paid to Customs authorities. The important point here is that in such situations, you will not receive a refund (if the amount is less) or be charged extra (if the amount is greater). This is due to the administrative time and costs that such arrangements would require.
Standard shipping will take estimated 3-7 business days within US and estimated 3-12 business days for foreign countries. Please note that these are estimates, not guarantees. Delivery time depends on a number of variables, and there may be delays such as bad weather affecting air transport, or a package being held for inspection by Customs. ibspot is not liable for any delays in international transportation or customs clearance.
Shipments can be delivered directly to most addresses, except post office boxes. However, in certain remote areas, there may be an additional delivery charge or you may need to pick up your package from the closest service location of ibspot's shipping partner.
- Returnable within 30 days by mail.
Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund. Items must be in their original purchase condition and include the original product packaging, tickets attached and original packing slip. Returns will not be accepted if they have been worn, altered, washed, or damaged.
- Return Address:
Please contact our customer service representative first to process your return, we will provide you return label after we confirm the return.
- Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund.
- Refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- Refunds for orders purchased with ibspot Gift Cards and/or ibspot Notes will be issued as a ibspot Gift Card and mailed to the original billing address. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Returns to a ibspot store will be refunded to the original form of payment or gift card.
- Mail-in returns with our prepaid return label will be refunded back to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days after we receive your return. Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to arrive at our Returns Center.
- Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
Claims related to the product. Be sure to check the details of your purchase carefully before you make the payment, and check the contents of the package(s) promptly upon receipt. If you have a problem with the product, visit our Support Center to find out about return shipping arrangements.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.