Ross 12044A Root Feeder, 3" X 9.5" X 28"
Ross 12044A Root Feeder, 3" X 9.5" X 28"
- Ross Root Feeder System stops pollution from fertilizer run-off and costly waste of water from evaporation
- Deep feeding fertilizer system supplies nutrients at the root level, where the active roots are growing; Use With Ross Root Feeder Fertilizer Cartridges (not included)
- Encourages deep root development for improved tree and shrub stability
- Adjustable Flow Rate Lever Allows Light Or Heavy Watering / Fertilizing; Ideal for Watering During Droughts
|Size:||3" X 9.5" X 28"|
|Product Dimensions:||3.0 x 9.5 x 28.0 inches; 8.32 ounces|
IBspot Buyer Protection
Shop confidently on IBspot, receive your item as described or your money back for eligible orders. Learn Program Terms
We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders.
We provide 24/7 online customer support via email.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days money back guarantee, no additional fee charged.
### Product Description
The Ross Root Feeder’s deep feeding fertilizer system is specially designed for watering and fertilizing below the soil’s surface, where most of the active roots grow. Simply connect a garden hose to the Root Feeder and insert a Ross Root Feeder Pre-measured Fertilizer tube into the chamber in the Ross Root Feeder. Turn on water at spigot. Turn on water flow valve slightly until a stream of water flows out the tip of the feed tube. As water saturates soil, insert Ross Root Feeder at equal intervals in ring under outer branches (drip line) of the tree or shrub. Never at the trunk of the tree or base of the shrub. If soil is dry, continue root watering after fertilizer has dissolved. Ross pre-measured fertilizer refills make for fast, easy and mess-free fertilizing. Perfect for drought weather, there is no runoff or wasted water. Just healthy, beautiful trees and shrubs all season. The Ross Root Feeder is available in two models, Model 1200D is a heavy-duty Root Feeder and Model 102 is an economy level Root Feeder. Ross Root Feeder and Green-Again are registered trademarks of Easy Gardener, Inc.
### From the Manufacturer
Easy Gardener manufactures and distributes over 200 products to top lawn and garden retailers in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom. Our product lines include landscape fabrics, shade fabrics, fertilizers, tree care products, landscape edging, sun screen fabrics, netting and plastic fencing. Tree experts recommend watering and fertilizing below the soil's surface, where most of the active tree roots grow. The Ross Root Feeder's deep feeding system is specially designed to do exactly that. Simply connect a garden hose to the Root Feeder and insert the feed tube into the soil around the dripline of a tree. Water flows through a chamber filled with fertilizer, through a feed tube right to the tree's roots. Perfect for drought weather, there is no runoff and wasted water, just healthy, beautiful trees all season. The Ross Root Feeder is available in two models, Model 1200C is our heavy-duty Root Feeder and Model 102 is our economy level Root Feeder.
- Ibspot offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for items shipped within the United States, and fees for Expedited shipping if product inventory is located in our US warehouse, if product inventory is located in none US warehouse, we might charge some shipping fee, depending on the product location.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- No additional fees and charges.
The usual time for processing an order is 24 hours (1 business day), but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered. This period excludes delivery times, which depend on your geographic location.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-5 business days
- International Shipping: 5 - 12 business days
Please note that these are estimates, not guarantees. Delivery time depends on a number of variables, and there may be delays such as bad weather affecting air transport, or a package being held for inspection by Customs. ibspot is not liable for any delays in international transportation or customs clearance.
Shipments can be delivered directly to most addresses, except post office boxes. However, in certain remote areas, there may be an additional delivery charge or you may need to pick up your package from the closest service location of ibspot's shipping partner.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding shipping or want to know about the status of an order, please contact us or email to email@example.com.
Please Read Our Return & Refund Policy Carefully:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post. • Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Return Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can customers return your products?
- By mail
How will customers get the return label?
- For defective products: Download/print
- For customer remorse: Customer Responsibility
The product conditions that we allow for returns:
*For information about products that can't be returned, please read Nonreturnable Items:
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindles more than 30 days after delivery.
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.).
- Grocery products
- Items with special shipping restrictions
- Live insects
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care orders.
- Customized products
- Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund.
- Refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- Refunds for orders purchased with IBSPOT Gift Cards and/or IBSPOT Notes will be issued as a IBSPOT Gift Card and mailed to the original billing address. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
• Returns to a IBSPOT store will be refunded to the original form of payment or gift card. • Mail-in returns with our prepaid return label will be refunded back to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days after we receive your return. Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to arrive at our Returns Center.
• Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
Claims related to the product. Be sure to check the details of your purchase carefully before you make the payment, and check the contents of the package(s) promptly upon receipt. If you have a problem with the product, visit our Support Center to find out about return shipping arrangements.
WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES WE OFFER RETURND & REFUND:
If you discover your order is flawed please contact us Mail: email@example.com. With photos of the wrong product we will providing a return shipping label. Once it is tracking we will ship a replacement a product immediately.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.