Marine Buffer, 50 g / 1.8 oz
Marine Buffer, 50 g / 1.8 oz
- BUFFER: Seachem’s Marine Buffer will safely raise marine pH to 8.3. It will not raise pH above 8.3 even if inadvertently overdosed.
- CONTAINS: Marine Buffer contains sodium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, and potassium salts of carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, sulfate, and borate.
- USE: Use Seachem’s MultiTest Marine pH & Alkalinity to check pH and total alkalinity. Use Marine Trace to restore the proper level of trace and feed NutriDiet Marine Flakes for thriving, healthy saltwater fish.
- DIRECTIONS: Add 5 g (1 level teaspoon) for each 80 L (20 US gallons). For precise dosing, use the Seachem Digital Spoon Scale. Dissolve in at least one cup of freshwater. This dose will also raise alkalinity by about 1 meq/L.
|Size:||50g/ 1.8 oz|
|Manufacturer:||Seachem Laboratories, Inc.|
|Product Dimensions:||1.38 x 1.38 x 3.5 inches; 1.76 ounces|
IBspot Buyer Protection
We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders.
We provide 24/7 online customer support via email.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days money back guarantee, no additional fee charged.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- No additional fees and charges.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-5 business days
- International Shipping: 5 - 12 business days
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
Please Read Our Return & Refund Policy Carefully:
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Return Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
How can customers return your products?
- By mail
How will customers get the return label?
- For defective products: Download/print
- For customer remorse: Customer Responsibility
The product conditions that we allow for returns:
*For information about products that can't be returned, please read Nonreturnable Items:
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindles more than 30 days after delivery.
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.).
- Grocery products
- Items with special shipping restrictions
- Live insects
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care orders.
- Customized products
- Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund.
- Refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
• Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES WE OFFER RETURND & REFUND:
Damages and issues
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.