- Digital Voice Recorders expand your memory. This tiny device will change your life. your ability to capture great ideas as they come to you, capture conversations, meetings, discussions, verbal business agreements lectures and any other aural record you need. Its compatible with Windows, ME, LINUX, XP Operational systems. Mac Users may need VLC Player. Eliminates complicated transfer of files across devices. No need to use iTunes.
- Digital Voice Recorders are compact - unobtrusive and simple to operate - Its 100% Brand New High Quality - Clear Voice Recording - Memory : 8GB - Easy Use, Plug in and Play, No Drives Needed Support U Disk Function - Charging Time: 2 Hours - Working Time: 16 hours on one Charge. Can store up to 72 hours of audio - Charging: Connect the USB interface to computer.
- This USB Recorder Clear recording with 384Kbps resolution, more than 70db SNR, Which Makes the recording quality better than other similar products. Intelligent noise reduction, even clear with ultra-sensitive capacity recording microphone.
- The usb recorder can also record while charging, so you no longer need to worry about the power shortage. When connected, the indicator light will blinks for a few seconds and then stop.
- VERSATILE – This portable recording device will change your life. Use this digital voice recorder to extend your memory, capture great ideas, record conversations, meetings, and business agreements. The simplest and best voice recorder for all your audio recording needs. Use one while the other is charging. Always have one ready for use.
Play Recording on the Andriod Phone and PC
With 2 USB Ports, this Voice Recorder can support playback files not only on the PC (Windows system) but also on the Android Phone( Android OTG required).
Better Recording Quality & Material
This voice recorder is made of strong and light Aluminum Alloy material, in addition to with 384Kbps resolution, more than 70db SNR, Which Makes the recording quality is better than that of similar products.
Important Tips----How to set the time stamp of the recordings: ( just need to set it up at the beginning, and then you will always get the right time stamp of the recordings.)
After connecting the voice recorder to computer with USB, create a new "txt" file in the "record" folder, and the content is the current year, month, date, hour, minute and second, and then save it.
Support System: Windows 2000/XP/vista/7/8/10/Android (Contain OTG)