Traditional cotton swabs can be dangerous to use when removing earwax. The swab can cause pain or push wax
deeper into your ear. So we recommend this Ear Cleaner Swab, safer than cotton swabs.
1. Twist the handle, the soft and flexible tip with spiral grooves can remove earwax.
2. Disposable tips are easy to discard. Simple to throw away the used tip.
3. Total 16 flexible and silicone soft tips, good for family use.
4. Effectively to remove ear wax, give your ear a better massage.
5. Easy and convenient to use.
How to Use
Step1: Load the tip onto handle, line up slots on tip and press down firmly to lock together.
Step2: Hold the handle, carefully and gently insert tip into ear. Do not force tip too far into ear cannal.
Step3: Twist in direction of arrow on handle to collect earwax. Do not twist in the other direction.
Step4: Remove the tip from ear, press on both sides of tip and push forward until it is released.
Step5: Eject tip into waste container and store handle back to case when not use.
To aviod injury, do not use when moving. Shuld not be used on children under 12 and individuals with ear tubes.
1 * Ear Swab Handle
16 * Soft Tips
1. Do not use if feel pain, uncomfortable, hearing less or bleeding.
2. Do not reuse or wash sprial tips.
3. Do not poke, jab or force ear swab into your ear.
4. Impact earwax shuld be removed by a health care professional.
5. Turn only indirection indicated by handle or serious injury may result
Tips: Please read all instructions before use
Please note the arrows on handle. These arrows indicate the direction where the handle shuld be turned, it shuld not
spun in the opposite direction or twist back and forth. If the handle is used improperly it could cause serious injury.