Daflon 500mg - SERVIER, 60 tablets
Daflon 500mg - SERVIER, 60 tablets
- Venotonic and vasculoprotector medication
- Used to treat venous insufficiency and hemorrhoidal crisis
- Formulated with purified micronized flavonoid fraction
- Recommended healthy lifestyle changes for managing venous insufficiency and hemorrhoidal crisis
- Reserved for adults and requires reading of the notice leaflet before use.
|Country Of Origin:||France|
IBspot Buyer Protection
Shop confidently on IBspot, receive your item as described or your money back for eligible orders. Learn Program Terms
We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders.
We provide 24/7 online customer support via email.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days money back guarantee, no additional fee charged.
Heavy legs treatment.
Daflon 500 mg - SERVIER is formulated from Purified Micronized Flavonoid Fraction.
This medicine, not subject to medical prescription, is a venotonic (it increases the tone of the veins), and acts as a vasculoprotector (it increases the resistance of small blood vessels).
It is recommended in the treatment of venous insufficiency (heavy legs, pain, impatience) and in the treatment related to hemorrhoidal crisis
Our advice in case of venous insufficiency and heavy legs
- Avoid sitting or standing for too long, elevate the legs of your bed slightly using a cushion.
- Avoid exposure to the sun and heat.
- Be sure to eat a healthy and balanced diet and engage in regular activity such as walking, cycling.
- Avoid excess weight (overweight, obesity).
- Avoid tight clothing. Wearing socks or compression stockings is recommended. Shower your legs with cold water to promote blood circulation.
Drink 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day. For example, use a water bottle to measure the amount of water drunk during the day.
Eat foods high in fiber to avoid constipation, such as fruits, green vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid fats, coffee, alcohol, spicy foods and white flour products.
Exercise regularly to stimulate blood flow and avoid carrying heavy objects.
Indications for use:
- Oral se only. Medicine reserved for adults.
- Venous insufficiency: Take 2 tablets per day. One tablet at noon and one tablet in the evening at mealtimes.
- Hemorrhoidal crisis: Take 6 tablets per day for 4 days, then 4 tablets per day for the next 3 days with meals.
- This product is a medicine, please read the notice leaflet before use.
Precautions for use:
Do not take Daflon 500 mg if you are allergic to the purified micronized flavonoid fraction or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Warnings and Precautions:
Hemorrhoidal crisis: If the hemorrhoidal disorders do not cease in 15 days, it is essential to consult your doctor.
Venous circulation disorders: This treatment has all its effectiveness when it is associated with a healthy lifestyle.
Avoid exposure to the sun, heat, prolonged standing, excess weight.
Walking and possibly wearing suitable compression stockings promote blood circulation.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Daflon 500 mg film-coated tablet.
Other medicines and Daflon 500 mg film-coated tablet: Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine. it is best to avoid the use of Daflon 500mg during pregnancy and lactation.
Keep this medication out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. The expiration date refers to the last day of that month.
For 1 Daflon 500mg tablets:
The active substances are:
Micronized purified flavonoid fraction ... 500,000 mg
Corresponding to :
Diosmin 90% ... 450,000 mg
Flavonoids expressed as hesperidin 10 percent ... 50,000 mg
Average moisture ... 20,000 mg.
The other ingredients are:
Sodium carboxymethyl starch, microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate, talc.
Film coating: titanium dioxide (E 171), glycerol, sodium lauryl sulphate, macrogol 6000, hypromellose, yellow iron oxide (E 172), red iron oxide (E 172), magnesium stearate.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- The usual time for processing an order is 1 to 3 business days, but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered. This period excludes delivery times, which depend on your geographic location.
- We provide tracking for every order. Tracking will be available once your product is shipped. Each individual product may be shipped from different fulfillment centers across the globe as our product research team spends the time to source quality yet affordable products.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-5 business days
- International Shipping: 10 - 15 business days
Please note that these are estimates, not guarantees. Delivery time depends on a number of variables, and there may be delays such as bad weather affecting air transport, or a package being held for inspection by Customs. ibspot is not liable for any delays in international transportation or customs clearance.
Shipments can be delivered directly to most addresses, except post office boxes. However, in certain remote areas, there may be an additional delivery charge or you may need to pick up your package from the closest service location of ibspot's shipping partner.
As soon as your order ships, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email that includes your tracking number.
If you don't receive a shipping confirmation email right away, don't worry! We know the delivery date or date range provided at checkout and we'll be sure to deliver the items within that timeframe.
Please contact our customer support if the order needs to be canceled or modified.
Item not received:
If you've successfully placed an order and haven't received it yet while the tracking status shows it's delivered. you'd wish to contact the carrier to hunt out your Cover as once the item is Covered we have control over it (once it’s by the carrier), but if still persists kindly email us
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding shipping or want to know about the status of an order, please contact us or email to email@example.com.
Please Read Our Return & Refund Policy Carefully:
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, and complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post. • Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Return Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can customers return your products?
- By mail
How will customers get the return label?
- For defective products: Download/print
- For customer remorse: Customer Responsibility
The product conditions that we allow for returns:
*For information about products that can't be returned, please read Nonreturnable Items:
- Computer laptops, desktops, and Kindles more than 30 days after delivery.
- Gift cards (except as required by law)
- Prepaid game cards (World of Warcraft, Xbox 360 Live, Wii Points, etc.).
- Grocery products
- Items with special shipping restrictions
- Live insects
- Some jewelry orders
- Some health and personal care orders.
- Customized products
- Purchases may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for a refund.
- Refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- Refunds for orders purchased with IBSPOT Gift Cards and/or IBSPOT Notes will be issued as a IBSPOT Gift Card and mailed to the original billing address. Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law.
• Returns to a IBSPOT store will be refunded to the original form of payment or gift card. • Mail-in returns with our prepaid return label will be refunded back to the original form of payment within 3-5 business days after we receive your return. Please allow 5-7 business days for your return to arrive at our Returns Center.
• Note: It may take a few days until your bank posts the refund to your account.
Claims related to the product. Be sure to check the details of your purchase carefully before you make the payment, and check the contents of the package(s) promptly upon receipt. If you have a problem with the product, visit our Support Center to find out about return shipping arrangements.
WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES WE OFFER RETURND & REFUND:
If you discover your order is flawed please contact us Mail: email@example.com. With photos of the wrong product we will providing a return shipping label. Once it is tracking we will ship a replacement a product immediately.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.