Alsa - French Baking Powder Pack of 8 sachets (8x11g)
Alsa - French Baking Powder Pack of 8 sachets (8x11g)
- Alsa baking powder is a single-acting powder that creates gas for leavening as soon as it is mixed with liquid ingredients.
- It was created in 1897 by Emile Moench, a French baker who discovered chemical yeast during his apprenticeship in Vienna.
- Alsa is known for its simple and straightforward recipes, and a little pink pouch is sold every three seconds.
|Country Of Origin:||France|
IBspot Buyer Protection
Shop confidently on IBspot, receive your item as described or your money back for eligible orders. Learn Program Terms
We offer FREE SHIPPING to all domestic orders.
We provide 24/7 online customer support via email.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
30 days money back guarantee, no additional fee charged.
Alsatian Baking Powder
Ready to bake a cake like the French? Grab one of the famous pink pouches of Alsa baking powder, known in France as levure chimique or levure alsacienne.
Unlike most American brands, Alsa is single-acting, which means that it creates the gas needed for leavening as soon as it is mixed with liquid ingredients. The double-acting powders that are common in the U.S. release gas in two stages: first when mixed with liquid ingredients, and then when heated.
Alsa was created in 1897 by Emile Moench, a young French baker who travelled to Vienna for his apprenticeship. He was surprised to discover that his employer used chemical yeast rather than traditional baking yeast for his cakes.
The company wins over hearts and minds with its simple, straightforward recipes. This reputation continues today. In fact, a little pink pouch is sold every three seconds!
- Sodium pyrophosphate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Wheat flour
Want to use Alsatian Baking Powder at home? You have lots of options of delicious recipes to make.
- Marble cake
- Breton biscuits
- Light and sweet homemade fried dough
- Homemade pizza dough or tortillas
- If you have a waffle machine, use Alsatian Baking Powder to make your waffles fluffy and delicious
Sold in packs of 8 pouches of 11 grams each.
This is roughly equivalent to one tablespoon of baking powder.
- Ibspot offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING for items shipped within the United States, and fees for Expedited shipping if product inventory is located in our US warehouse, if product inventory is located in none US warehouse, we might charge some shipping fee, depending on the product location.
- Packages are shipped from Monday to Friday.
- No additional fees and charges.
The usual time for processing an order is 24 hours (1 business day), but may vary depending on the availability of products ordered. This period excludes delivery times, which depend on your geographic location.
Estimated delivery times:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 business days
- Expedited Shipping: 2-5 business days
- International Shipping: 5 - 12 business days
Please note that these are estimates, not guarantees. Delivery time depends on a number of variables, and there may be delays such as bad weather affecting air transport, or a package being held for inspection by Customs. ibspot is not liable for any delays in international transportation or customs clearance.
Shipments can be delivered directly to most addresses, except post office boxes. However, in certain remote areas, there may be an additional delivery charge or you may need to pick up your package from the closest service location of ibspot's shipping partner.
All orders are shipped with a tracking number. Once your order has left our warehouse, a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number will be sent to you. You will be able to track your package at all times.
If your package has been delivered in a PO Box, please note that we are not responsible for any damage that may result (consequences of extreme temperatures, theft, etc.).
If you have any questions regarding shipping or want to know about the status of an order, please contact us or email to email@example.com.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- Return Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
How can customers return your products?
• By mail
How will customers get the return label?
• For defective products: Download/print
• For customer remorse: Customer Responsibility
The product conditions that we allow for returns:
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Sorry, it looks like some products are not available in selected quantity.