PACKGOUT Professional 3D Printing Pen – an amazing tool for modern arts, crafts, and fun for kids and artists of all ages.
Creative 3D Art
Set your imagination free with the Packgout 3D Printing Pen. Works like a hand-held version of a desktop 3D printer. It extrudes heated plastic which instantly hardens, allowing you to literally draw freehand in 3 Dimensions. The possibilities are endless and only limited by your imagination.
Fun for All Ages
This 3D Pen is suitable for both kids and adults. A perfect gift for children that helps improve their spatial thinking ability and develops creative imaginations. It’s a great way for parents and kids to spend quality time together. Create a colorful world for your family.
The PACKGOUT 2nd Generation 3D Printing Pen is an upgraded and improved version of the popular 1st generation 3D printing pen. It features easy handling for freehand drawing, quick filament color changes and smoother extrusion for better drawing performance.
Product Details and Important Precautions:
Failure to follow these warnings can result in injury or product damage.
1. DO NOT touch the extruding nib (nozzle) during use.
2. PLEASE unload the filament after use and turn off the power.
3. DO NOT touch the nozzle before the 3D printing pen has time to cool.
(1) Blue 3D Pen
(1) 110-240V Power Adapter
(1) PLA Filament
(1) Operation Instruction
To Prevent Clogging:
1. If filament wasn’t removed after previous use, re-heat the pen then press the feed button. Do not press the ‘back’ button.
2. Do not use the high speed button at low temperature. Doing so may cause clogging.
1. If a blockage occurs, unscrew the pen shell clockwise and use a small wrench to pry out the nozzle. Remove any remaining filament and reassemble. Power ON the pen and test operation.
2. If connected to power and screen shows an abnormal display or the motor has no sound, just request a free nozzle replacement.